The works are printed using the latest technologies with particular care and infinite precision when reproducing them on the different supports described below.
The picture becomes a fully-fledged piece of art.
Diasec/Diasec (gloss) - Fine Art Printing
- Diasec® : Diasec® is a patented procedure for permanent bonding under Plexiglas
- The Diasec© bonding system is completely free from dust, air bubbles and any traces of glue.
- The Plexiglas offers 99.7% protection against UV rays, while the papers used guarantee colour stability for over 100 years.
- The colour contrast is accentuated; giving a wonderful depth to the work.
- Available in gloss or matt.
- Fine Art Printing :
This is very high-quality printing, combining pigment inks and an acid-free and chlorine-free art paper with a neutral pH. This is obtained from natural fibres, generally cotton, and pure water.
NB: we use 100% cotton paper.
- Stands out in terms of quality compared with other print runs.
- Gives the printing breathtaking details.
- Guarantees colour accuracy.
- Ensures the longevity of the colour.
- Pigment inks : These contain pigments, organic molecules encapsulated in a synthetic resin and placed in suspension in a liquid. The molecules of these pigments are much bigger than those in colourants and therefore they are much more resistant to light, humidity and gases (including ozone).
Dibond is a flat surface manufactured from a polyethylene sheet (plastic material) sandwiched between two very thin sheets of aluminium.